Welcome Reativity An Innovation Thoughts.
About The Internship
Selected interns day today responsibilities include implementing corporate social responsibility CSR projects engaging in project planning performing research engaging in content development
Why you need internship of NGO:
- New improved skills to a more complete and impressive resume .
- Recommendation .
- Get in touch with new connection.
- A greater sense of professionalism.
- Building confidence in your carrier directions.
- Completion of projects/ presentations etc.
- Work on feedback.
Rules and responsibilities of interns while internship
Seeking a committed and dynamic individual with a “can do ” attitude expertise to handle the following job responsibilities:
- Social welfare.
- Collect donations .
- Use donation for betterment of humanism and social welfare .
- Get in touch with the people on phone cells .
- Encourage people to help others .
- Aware people to help others .
- Aware people about their social responsibilities .
- Record keeping .
- Networking with media and the platform for image building.
- Handling group projects and single handed projects .
- Giving platform to the projects and work with competitive attitude .
- Experience certificate .
- Letter of recommendation .
- NGO ID card
- Students will be given projects for practical analysis with competition.
First three winner will be awarded follows:-
1st winner will get 11000+shield+certificate
2nd winner will get 7000 rupees+ Shield+ certificate
3rd winner will get 5000 rupees+ shield+ certificate
Selected group winners will get set 21000 rupees this all is will include media publicity such as print media and electronic media you tube ventures or social media.
- jobs with proper salary and designation will be provided after internship according to the performance basis
- Online facilities will be provided to the students/interns
- Examination papers will be conducted or be given via internet.
- Performance report card will be provided to each candidate
- Special and motivational classes.
Who can apply
Interns from or within neighboring cities should have relevant skills and interest s in social activitie special recommendations for female and special people.
Internship is available for duration of 3 months classes will be conducted on non working days i.e Friday Saturday Sunday with approximately 2hrs 3hrs/per 3 days . The schedule and timing can be decided mutually with the short listed candidates . Timing for 4-6 pm or 4-7 pm.
Project list for practical Analysis of Interns:
>> Agriculture Project Animal protection Projects
>> Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
>> Beti Bachao Beti Padhao or Beti Khilao Project
>> plantation Project
>> plant Donation project
Medicl Projects –(Medical projects performing connections with Doctors /hospital /pathology’s/nursing Home or Any Medical Agencies Providing Ngo Medical Cards to the Needy People or People Below Poverty Line )
- Nasha Mukti Projects
- Mini networking Projects
- Grah Udhyog Projects
- Ayushman Awareness Project
- Talent Hunts
- Awareness Program
- And Many More……..
Towards New Horizons
“AWS ” Strive o facilitate an environment of opportunities and freedom to Develop And make your Destiny .